Youth Advisory Board
Dare London is the youth advisory board for London Youth
Dare London is made up of a diverse group of amazing young people who are an inseparable part of London Youth operations and decision making. Aged 16-24, Dare Londoners volunteer to support and guide our work at all levels. They are involved in recruitment of new staff, assessing quality standards of our member youth clubs, design and develop youth programmes, also they sit on our Trustee Board. Dare Londoners come through different paths of life but most importantly they all know the value of good youth work. Having ‘grown up’ in or regularly attended a youth club in London, or participated in one of our programmes, these amazing young people are our invaluable link with youth communities and provide constant inspiration for our work.
As a part of Dare London, young people:
- Represent London Youth, partner organisations and young people
- Participate and speak at events related to youth involvement
- Make sure our youth clubs are places young people want to go to
- Deliver training to other young people
- Voice the opinions of young people to decision makers & the media
- Undergo unique experiences that help uncover & explain power and influence in the UK
The fun part… all of this is backed up with socials, personal development opportunities and a residential weekend!
Do you want to learn more about managing a youth advisory board? You can find out more about our youth advisory board training or individual consultancy service here.
To find out more about Dare London or our Advisory Board training, please contact Carl Clarke: email@example.com
|Youth Advisory Board Course Booking Form.pdf||214.62 KB|
|Dare 2012 Application Form.doc||335 KB|